raindrops and thunderstorms

Take one step at a time... That's the way it should be!

Today (Sunday) witnessed the change in Henry's appearance with his new haircut! Man! The hairstylist did a great job changing his hairstyle whilst taking away a few years from his appearance besides adding a zest of freshness and youthfulness to his face!

"...OMG! I like it!! I like it!!.... "

Guessed Henry is a happy kid today! :)

As for me, I'm feeling very cold right now. Feeling that a fever is coming to hit my by storm! Trying to get inspiration to give my interior space an artistic touch but my mind's not working right now. A few sketches would be appropriate but I am never satisfied with what I have. I don't think it's working nicely. Shit! I'm clutching things up again! Urgh! Thank GOD I went back to Malacca. The stay brought me back to who I am - cranky, funny, being stoopid! As soon as I came back to PJ, I felt a vibe of positivity and joyfulness! I felt so much better... I miss Mummy and Daddy! I h-e-a-r-t YOU!!

Joan got her new car already! I'm still waiting for a joyride! :P

Jo Weng is leaving on Tuesday. Gonna miss that dude so so much!

June's operation was successful! Praise the LORD!

Singapore. I'm darn excited! Hmm.. I can't wait to go there this weekend. It's like an escapade to new ideas and inspiration. Bottomline, I need a break desperately!

I wanna go out! but it's raining...

p/s : I'm tired too...

0 scoop(s) of icecream: