it sucks big time!


What happened when you suddenly felt you're in a situation which is very much against you?


What would you do?

I felt hatred and disgust gushed into my soul today. I felt the world is so against me, everything done was wrong. I hate myself!

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

I have no other wish but to get a place of my own. I wanted the sense of being all by myself all alone. I could go to bed anytime and anyhow I want without needing to care for another person. I can sleep naked without hesitation. But all these are wild thoughts which will not happen in this time frame. The type of people I want to stay with is so much in contrast with the people I lived in now. Being outgoing, fun even though there's an exam coming along, naughty, less naive, WILD! Sometimes I wish they would grow up. It's not that I'm saying I'm bloody mature compared to them but it's the level of sensitivity in the house that is not appropriate at this age.

I felt there's no fun in life if my pathway did not collide with Joan, Janice, Jacqueline, Henry and Sharon. And Melinda too; being a rare case that our pathways crossed the very moment I came out of my mother's womb. These are the several few people I really clicked with and would like to still hangout with them in decades to come. All I can think of is that my life would be shared with all of them.

I'm writing this post because I have nothing better to do and because I am really tired of the norms of life. Being a student is so much fun and relaxing, one would say but for me, I am not savouring every moment of it. It suck big time! Life sucks big time too! So what's the big deal now? Piece of crap~

p/s : the mosquitos are annoying!! I killed 5 already writing through the blog!! *smack* Oh, another's dead!

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Nyle said...

Oi, PMS kah. Cheer up?

GabrIel said...

yes.. pms giler!!! till today~