A lil of everything

Beautiful view from the peak of Heeren Street - the towers from the Chee Family's Mansion

I had fun reminiscing the good old days when I helped my late grandma make kuih kapit..

And you have to believe me that assignments is NOT fun at all! The sectional model is up for evaluation and it is another chapter of a new stage now. It's prototype week! How 'fun'! I'm missing a lot of other fun when doing this. I wanna go Kelantan and Terengganu and the submission have to clash with the vacation dates! URGH!!! Aku benci!!!

I miss making kuih kapit/kuih belanda(Peranakan name)/love letters.... suddenly, all the cooking tips from my grandmother gushed out of that little space I kept muted since 10 years ago. I suddenly missed her. With more memories spat out, I'm missing home, missing Babi Masak Assam, missing Chap Chai, missing sambal belacan mum's style, missing so many things about home! I miss the nangka tree that bears the best nangka fruit!! I miss the smell of morning breeze back home. I miss my family most importantly.

I think I'm having that one day when emotions took over the conscience. I need rest

p/s : I hate deadlines! I so hate deadlines! I'm sacrificing an Awana Kijal stay for free coz of deadlines!!! FUCK!

0 scoop(s) of icecream: