milk and oatmeal


I am a little unsober right now. Pondered upon what I did today was just simply amazing and I felt so contented. At least I did got some leisure time for myself.. I do deserve it you know....

Weekend was the day of obligation for us Catholics as we celebrate the All Saint's and All Soul's Day. I went to mass on Saturday and I remember how the priest was telling us about the day of obligation is the day of REST. *ya right!* I barely could even have the time to sit down and breathe that time as there was so many things to rush for the Interim Crit session. And the fact that one sheet of presentation board took me 2 hours to complete really irritated the hell out of me! I completed everything at 12am on Sunday when my housemates were all hungry and craving for KFC. So, against all diet rules and regulations, I went to KFC and had a dinner plate! It was so SINFUL but I deserved every bit of pamper at that moment and I really didn't care about getting fat! *skip skip skip*

I woke up today feeling all so sober and nice, knowing that I completed almost all of the requirements when suddenly my mind was telling me I missed something. It was figurating in my mind and the image which was playing in the dark that moment just struck me awake and I quickly went to draw and wrote out what I was thinking in my pre-awaken state. As I was having my daily dosage of cereal, fruit and milk, I continued writing and sketching to add up to the already-satisfying boards I did last night. All the procrastinating and chit chatting led me to college right at the nick of time - minutes before 1pm.

I was to present last. *how boring* The Crit started at about 1.30 and I started my presentation at about 4-ish. It was quite okay but I choked a lil' while trying to summarize; ended up reading exactly what I wrote on the boards. I realised I did quite a lot and I am liking the progress and the decisions I made. Just a share of thought, my concept for my final project is 'Anatomy Contortion'. And YES! I've taken this concept and no one's taking it away from me! :P

The sky decided to shower right before the presentation ended and it was quite a heavy one. I got into the car with my back and hair partially wet - was I that quick of a runner? I picked Valerie up to TESCO for some grocery shopping and a quality leisure outing together. I bought quite a lot of stuff, especially milk as it was so cheap! Thus, my shopping list was completed! - greens, eggs, ham, mushrooms, macaroni, milk, raisins bran and more milk. I need to continue eating healthy as I felt the difference since I changed my eating habit. *big flashy smile! :D*

After grocery shopping, we went to The Curve for a light dinner. I went to BORDERS first for my monthly dosage of magazines. For dinner, I picked O' Briens as I'd not been there for quite some time and I am craving for the Hot Choc. So we ordered a sandwich each and Val ordered mushroom soup which tasted quite good! Then, we walked to Ikano for some on-the-shopping-list stuff. Val was too tired by then and we decided to go home. It was 9pm.

I reached home feeling so contented and happy that I did not waste a minute today. However, I felt so tired that I took a so-called nap which lasted till midnight and here I am! I need to start enjoying life I think, like what I did today. I feel so much relaxed and happier; apart from the gruelling assignments which might be quite lethal nowadays. I'm writing quite a lot at this point of time. I'm being whiny right? But it's satisfaction for me. Noticing that no one gives comments or feedbacks, I assumed no one actually reads my blog aye? So I'll just have my syok-sendiri sessions by myself~

*Abba Father, bless my friends with good health, that all their suffering and pain be offer up to you Lord, and you give them the strength and perseverence to stay strong and fight the pain. I pray that you lift up their spirit and not lose faith in you O Lord... Amen*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: