Tagged by zizi

Starting time : 10:29

Name : Gabriel Martin

Sisters : Godsisters count not?

Brothers : One - Matthew

Shoe size : 9

Height : slightly shorter than 170

Where do you live : Sek 17, PJ

Have you ever...
Been on a plane : Yes..

Swam in the ocean : Sort of..

Fallen asleep at school : Hell yes!

Broken someone’s heart : I think so..

Fell off your chair : err.. During primary school kot.. don't really remember..

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Not really.. my phone seldom rings

Saved e-mails : if it's important.. yes

What is your room like : IKEA-ish.. but still it's not what I wanted

What’s right beside you: another chair..

What is the last thing you ate : cereal with bananas..

Chicken pox : at the age of 16..

Sore throat : After any events that required shouting..

Stitches : no..still perfectly fine~

Broken nose : NO! In fact, I have a err.........*let's not boast*

Do you believe in love at first sight : Nah..

Like picnics : The last time I had one was more than 10 years ago..

Who is the person...
You last danced with : my housemate.. wonder who went last... hmm.. PauYin, Cani or Kathyrn?

Who last made you smile : last night..?

You last yelled at : I'm quite discreet and decent ler.. hmm.. NO ONE!

Today did you…
Talk to someone you like : not yet...

Kiss anyone : err... no..

Get sick : flu...

Talk to an ex : no

Miss someone : of coz I dO!

Who do you really hate: already forgiven!

Do you like your hand-writing : I get jealous looking at others'

Are your toe nails painted : eeuuww... NO!

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: *shit i'm stuck*

What color shirt are you wearing now : white

Are you a friendly person : I can be.... vice versa

Do you have any pets : Kell, the stolen dog and now is Spark, the annoying pest! hmph!

Do you sleep with the TV on : Sometimes..

What are you doing right now : Typing.. Eating breakie..

Can you handle the truth : Most of the time...

Are you closer to your mother or father : Mummy

Do you eat healthy : Apparently I do..

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Nope...

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : No one.. bad day means being alone!

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Animated... I can be both.. haha it depends on situation and how I feel at that point of time..

Are you confident : Not all the time


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Playing teng-teng and tiang with my classmates
- Putting on a LOT of weight
- Fell into the longkang outside my house.. yes.. EEEUUUWWWW !!
- Watch Kelab Disney Malaysia
- made my first Chiffon cake! yes.. :D


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Buy lots of clothes
- Travel to places around the globe
- Go for liposuction, body stretching and body sculpting! LOL
- Bring my parents to the Holy Land
- Buy a house!

5 of my bad habits:
- Being very lazy and wasting time
- NOT being punctual
- I misplace things all the time
- No spending control or limit
- like Zizi, very impatient at times

5 places I’ve lived:
- Jln Pokok Mangga, Melaka
- Sek 17, PJ
- Bandar Utama
- PJS 7, Sunway
- Puchong

5 People I am tagging:
- Adelyn
- Claire
- Jojojon
- Shaun Damien
- Wendy

*Wow.. it's already 11am! Going to HOMEDEC!*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: