things i'm looking forward to....


2008 serves a beautiful array of life experiences I look forward to. I went through a lot of ups and downs in the earlier few months but I shook the bad off and embrace the good and now am more than happy to experience more excitements! Though I might sometimes whine about how bad I was with time management, how I could not cope with the ongoing assignments overlapping with the current stuffs I'm running, it is time for me to say "WHO CARES?! I JUST WANNA ENJOY LIFE WHEN I AM STILL BREATHING APIECE!" After all, assignments is not that stressful as I may put it sometimes. Really, there's actually sufficient time to complete everything while enjoying caroling practice in church 4 days a week and play Scrabble every night and day~ LOL

List of things I look forward to :

# Malacca Scrabble Open Challenge 2008
This tournament was initiated impromptu-ly after the Malaysian Nationals. A-two-month preparation saw every drop of hardwork being put into this tourney and it is definitely going to be a successful one! Let's hope it will not be in the red.

# Lifeline Caroling Project
Last year, I was brought closer to God and the Church through music. After my quite-active involvement in the Lifeline Music Ministry, I felt the sense of belonging to the Church and since then, I never hesitated to give the best I can to the Church, people in need and especially to the Almight GOD. I look forward for the great chemistry with the choir, good Christmas experience, visiting the orphanages and old folks, performing in commercial places - IKEA, IKANO, One Utama, One World, and also the yummy yummy sinful food! It's time to break the weighing scale!

# Christmas Holidays
It's the time of the year again to spend the joy of Xmas with friends and family before marking the end of 2008. *time flies so so fast!* The real meaning of Xmas is to give more than receiving. I feel more than happy to give my time and sing praises to God to collect enough proceedings for the needy. It really reflects the true meaning of Xmas. I can't wait to go back to Malacca too! It'll be superb! Shepherd pie... Sujee Cake...

... but for now, it'll be tutorials... will have to go see Ms Joanne later at 1am... And I'm still in the midst of completing..

*back to work right after this bowl of cereal*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: