run.... run....


I am really feeling exhausted at this point of time and I really wanted to let it ALL out! I thought I could go jogging in Taman Jaya but it's quite late right now due to long hours of tutorials. I wonder if I've committed myself to too many commitments? Caroling? Church? Scrabble? But my focus has to be on my studies! Why am I doing this? urgh! I'm feeling so not good right now. Stress led me to more food and I'm getting fatter!

Sometimes I wonder why carolling practice consumed so much time? I personally felt that there's an air of over-ambitiousness in the room and with the amount of time left, we wouldn't be able to finish practising all the song and to polish the quality before the performance. I don't want to have another torment during the performance. Everyone have to commit in one way or another but if the commitment is too heavy, I'm afraid I can't cope. I wanted to pull out from this project so badly but I can't deny the fact that music and singing praises to God releases stress and help me feel a lot better and calmer. Besides, I felt the connection with the Church each time I'm around a group of really nice people altogether singing praises to God. *skip skip skip*

I ydread to go to college tomorrow! Why? We're busy people. I'll make sure Wednesday is a free day to do assignments. I don't even have the time to read books for my dissertation. I kept renewing the books for 2 months already. It's seriously annoying! I don't know why time passes so fast! I don't know if I can take it any longer. People said I can cope and overcome. I don't have the hope to overcome this at this point of time! I need more food~ I so need more food~

Okay, I'm not trying to be sceptical or whatsoever, like when things have not been done, you can't tell what will happen or you won't know if it'll be a success but at this point of time, I just really want to let go many things! I want to LET GO~

*heads to kitchen to prepare some pasta dish*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: