just let go


....Munching a wheat bun with coarse peanut butter filling is heavenly when your stomach is grouching for food...

Catherine came to SFX to get Daryl boy's toy he left while he visited me here almost a year ago. Dealing with health products, Catherine was kind enough to let me try a special tea which boosts immune and metabolism. She knew I kept falling ill and complaining about headaches and stuff. I was indeed grateful! The thing which attracts me was the ingredients of the tea, namely green tea, lemon and hibiscus. I took a sip and it tasted quite weird at first but after a while, it's actually quite refreshing! This drink miraculously kept me awake without a yawn until now! (1.00am) and I felt hungry; yes I mean real hungry! :P

I felt so stressed up due to several problems which occurs concurrently and I'm beginning to freak out and started to break down. However, I felt blest God send me Patrik who made me feel so much better with his noble help! I felt really good after he obliged to help me out. I'm done doing precedence studies. I have all the information needed and I just need to translate everything on the final presentation sheet! I hope that I could finish half by tomorrow which would be brilliant! At least I let go of my burdens and felt so much better and could concentrate.

I thought yesterday's dance and singing session would help me release some stress but it was just short-lived. I'll pray harder! I am really tired of going to college everyday. It's such a waste of time especially during waitings! urgh! Okay, shall not whine anymore. Don't wanna be tagged the whiniest! Shall head to bed and work my ass of for 3 days! Good luck guys!

*it's 31st tomorrow! But no ice cream for me~ :(*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: