brrrrrrrrrr....

I AM SO ABSO-GOD-DAMN-LUTELY BORED!!!!!!!

Class starting tomorrow... i'm so bored..~ I don't know what to expect.. I don't wanna know what's coming next... It seems so bland.. everything's not as exciting as how they used to feel anymore.. I don't have the mood to start class.. Engine still as cool as ice.. First two projects was nonsense! Not even helping me develop anything.. Feel I'm still in Year 1.. I don't think Year 2 helped me in any aspects.. Only developing bad impressions on one person after another.. I don't like the subjects I'm taking.. It's so not practical to the real world.. I'm so so not into Interior Design at the moment.. I'm just afraid I chose the wrong course and as for now, there's no returning back~ I'm feeling a bit scared now..

Signing out..

5 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

don't tell me you're the one who told the lecturers that the projects are not challenging enough???

i'll smack you.

GabrIel said...

no i'm not the one! not me i swear!!!!

Foong Wai said...

lol no way? Someone complained they're not challenging enuf?

yeah class sUx0rs zomfg. have to do benkay presentation sumore T____T
you're not alone in your sentiments, trust me.
if our lecturers can only go so far, i guess the best thing we can do is study on our own, probe them with questions, and help each other. the former is a total killjoy tho.
sucks that these dissatisfactions make you question your choice in id. tho you'll make an awesome chef :), it's just one year more of id and u've done good along the way. kill them with the coming project. u-boleh!

GabrIel said...

ya.. i know.. Benkay will shut the mouths of those who said we lost touch~ but for Benkay, I dont feel i'm prepared with the necessities to built stuff for ppl.. it's like you just only learn the fundamentals of wood and you expect ppl who wants to renovate the whole restaurant with canggih manggih stuff to listen to you? like if i'm the client, i wont buy the idea.. I just feel insecure la.. Benkay i also no confidence.. it's like there's something missing.. I feel we're lacking of something.. indescribable..~ hmm...

Nyle said...

Just be your best, the benkay project will fall through like it always does. If you're good enough to get to the finals, i'm sure they see something you don't. So take it easy.