P2

Today is the first day of class after the CNY break.. It seems nice to be back.. bla bla bla...

lecture was okay.. interesting in the sense that there's plenty of amendments being done here and there.. and I can see that she's trying to make an effort to make the class interesting.. activities or workshop whatsoever~ WTV! ~.~ cut-the-crap-bla-bla-bla.. in short.. i'm just sick of listening bla bla bla...

*fast-forward*....~~~~.... I got ang pow from the Uncle from the Bookstore.. so surprised! haha.. thanks uncle~! went back home, watched Alvin n the chipmunks.. very cute~ then did some research for IAC.. yes.. I'm so lazy.. I just open new tabs on every search on google i got... and just left them unattended! My mind just not sober enough to read and digest that plenty of words~

*fast-forward... fast-forward* Just got back from Pavilion with housemates.. 4 of us, ShuYin, TianPing and KimHeng.. went to watch movie.. have to redeem my free in-season passes before it expires soon..WPF 3028 - Amber Chia's Car No. :P dun ask me why or how but yes.. just cant stand not putting this up.. She still remembers me.. and smiled at me~ muahaha... She was there for movies too~ I dont know why she must hides her face from the public.. walk that time always face the floor.. hmm..

now blogging and all.. when I think dozens of my classmates are busy preparing for tomorrow's tutorials.. aint I right? linda is still online at this hour.. George too.. FoongWai is nocturnal so ignore~ hmm.. I'm just too free.. thanks to ZiZi.. I no need to write anymore notes for tmr's tutorials.. I'm just so so malas!~!~ damn hungry now~ I miss Robin's Tiramisu!~!~!~! Binny.. make me some tiramisu pls!!~ I wan eat!~!~

ok.. i'm just so sesat now~ better not type anymore craps.. :X

Signing out..

p/s : yes claire~ I dun like staircase either...

0 scoop(s) of icecream: