Home

After a long weekend, yes, here I am writing my last post before going home for my Chinese New Year break.. hm.. I was lucky for the 2-week break.. Saturday was a like a marathon of events.. It started off with Linda's house warming.. then I left for UM to register.. got stuck there due to the heavy rain.. then rushed to church.. and back to UM again for the briefing.. after the briefing, came back with Aaron.. sparred till 1am.. slept till 7.00am.. went to UM at 7.30am..

The Scrabble tourney started at 9.00am.. the waiting took its toll on me~ I was so tired after the wait.. Overall... it was an okay okay game.. It wasnt that fantastic to boast about coz the winners was not the best among the best.. the amount of games (5 games to be precise) was insufficient to determine the best players among the crowd because the champs didnt play the 1st and 2nd runners-up... well.. ok~ it's all over.. My team won 2nd place.. and we got some extra pocket money la~ :) very nice trophy and I was in the News Straits Times today.. :) some noticed and smsed me~ thanks! :) even surprisingly met Zizi's cousin - Eva at the tournament.. sebijik gedik!

Went for the Benkay briefing.. apparently, Me, MayYee n Suching's group & George, Foong Wai's group are among the TOP 3 finalists.. the other one is from SAITO.. hmm.. surprisingly they said there were a lot of designs submitted and we are the 3 shortlisted ones.. hmm.. anywayz.. there'll be a final presentation for us to outwit, outplay and outlast each other la~ hahaha! it's like the presentation is the final assessment before they decide the winner.. so it's the time to plead and convince.. We'll try our best.. it's Double KBU vs Single SAITO.. LOL..

After Nikko Hotel, me, May Yee and FoongWai crossed over to Ampang Park there to makan.. then we went Sg Wang.. shopping~ I got myself tops and shorts while FoongWai got a UV protection lense.. MayYee psycho me.. made my get this funny looking bear hand.. haha.. using it to annoy ppl now.. *scratch scratch*

Going back to Malacca in the morning.. wont be online for more than a week.. haihz.. I'll enjoy meeting up with friends and family.. see my mom and dad and bro.. my beloved Cousins.. hmm.. Let's just hope I wont get fat~ hmm :)
Ciaoz ppl! and Happy Chinese New Year.. enjoy and have a blast!! drink till u drunk! eat till you fat! talk till you dumb! gamble till you broke!

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: