B-A-C-K

Yea, I'm back after a long-yet-feels-so-short holiday.. Mum might just wonder why I resisted to come back on Valentine's Day.. hmm.. She wanted me to stay longer but I got some stuff to settle in PJ before classes commence on Monday...

How's everyone's CNY? Well, mine was as usual... ok ok je la~ but this time I really felt the tiredness doing lots of stuffs preparing for CNY gatherings..

It's a good thing..........

I didnt gamble much this year.. Just very leisure gambling with some cousins and aunties.. In the past, gambling was like doing part-time jobs to earn extra pocket money..

I didnt eat so much this year.. I control like every meal so that I didnt overeat.. I dont want to balloon obviously whenever I go back to Malacca.. It happens everytime~ but this time still, I ballooned a little~ hmm.. I think so la~ :P

I got to spend quality time with my cousin, Chris who came back from London.. She got me gifts.. so sweet.. I love it so much! It's this journal or booklet.. whatever you wanna call it.. with this interesting hierography symbols embossed on a greenish background cover..

I got to spend quality time with my family members as well.. having a BBQ at Chris's house.. I helped prepare the dessert, potato salad, the beef, veges, and arrangements.. It was great.. my twin nephews came by, my cousins and uncles, and family friends.. it was really really nice..

People are more generous this year :P

I'm just lazing around since I got back from Malacca.. No plans for tonight.. YET! Maybe going out with my housemates who apparently are all single except for one girl~ hmm.. Oh ya.. Sorry Adelyn, I wanted to visit you but malas to go out~ hehe~ :)

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: