Weekend

It had been a loOoOooong weekend!

Savouring my few last days before my official working date starts, I'm truly stretching every moment to the maximum extend it could get. Friday was potluck BBQ at Leonard's and my first time attending CG where I joined the rest watching a movie called 'End of Spears'; a based-on-true-story movie about an aboriginal tribe in Ecuador called the Waodanis and the real story behind changing the aboriginal community lifestyle with help from the white people. Slept early on Friday midnight but Saturday was mean!

Joan came over to accompany me as both of us weren't doing anything. We went to church together and that was when we decided to tag along Joweng and Derek's plan to hit on the club that night! Had dinner with some church friends and headed back home to get all primp and 'improperly' for the night scene. Club was crazily loaded with a huge crowd. Squeezing through the throng was insane and I was really surprised with multitude of fanatics on the dancefloor. Drenched in buckets of perspiration, we left all wet and wore.

Slept at 4.30 a.m. Arise at 8.15 a.m.

It's Family Day! It was so early in the morning blest with the coldest morning dew ever, I didn't want to be awake but...!! Got to church, did all the oh-god-I'm-such-a-good-sales-person duties and got back at 4pm after a brief tea-time. Thinking that the night might be stale, me and Joan planned a movie together. And the 4 of us; again, watched Obsessed. I think it was a great show! Perfect acting by Ali Larter and the best script for Beyonce. Despite the flaws in the end, the movie was thrilling and got me up the seats! :P

Had a good walk back home. A great weekend accomplished!

*yay!*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: