I love J s

It is really nice to have friends around. You know, leisure drinks, hanging out, chit chatting.. but something is bother me. My inability to converse very well with people I enjoy being with. It is not that I did not try hard enough. I just don't know why I will be struggling to find a topic or subject matter to discuss about. I tried... to impress... I guess I failed?

Anyways, it is the 8th day of the month. Was supposed to start work but working days are voided due to an inevitable circumstance. I'm basically bored to death now! The cyber-pages are getting limited. My regular visits to facebook.com and yahoo.com are of menacing amount of 'refresh' clicks in hope for the latest updates or a new email. That's basically how screwed my life is right now!

A random thought; the people I love most now have initials starting with J s! :P

*Unscrew screwd!*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: