after so long....


*this picture landed me the job! must give credit*


It's been a while since I've written something about yours truly albeit trying to let this blog die off due to the hot soup stir few months back.

A friend told me that if you pour hot Chinese tea into those cute little cups you find in kopitiam/dimsum shops, and you see that the tea leaves floats in the tea, it brings good luck to the drinker. I wonder if it's true. However, I would say I have been enjoying every part of my daily routinal life since moving out from Desa Pesona. Several people I would miss but memories, bitter or sweet will remain perpetually.

And I had decided to continue writing again. I'll start work soon, very soon! I wonder if I would have the time to sit and write but I don't mind weekly updates. Guessed Facebook took over the need to blog as all the updates of all your friends are available daily, better still, hourly! Still figuring the speciality of Twitter but Facebook still stands #1 in my list!

I've been enjoying all my time with friends - gatherings, sharing sessions, sports, food hunting and indulging, clubs, Scrabble rendezvous, etc. Guessed now it's time to move on to a new phase in life. Wish me all the best? YES?

*crossed fingers*

3 scoop(s) of icecream:

sophie said...

good luck bro....earn more $$, u hv a sis to feed

Gabbie said...

says some self-proclaimed sister? :P

sophie said...

cheh...okie lor....