what coincidence....

I had a good sleep last night. Went to my cousin's newly renovated apartment. Had a nice chat, nice new mattress! It dissolves all conniption I was dealing with earlier. My working drawing isn't that bad after all. I'm satisfied! That should now stop me from working even more. But probably one day rest? or two, no?

I was browsing through some facebook application when I bumped into this! what coincidence.. the selection of friends by the facebook website application was as if it was pre-planned. All are I-won't-trade-them-for-all-treasure-of-the-earth friends! :) Glad I noticed it, it shows I have extra time to look into details~ LOL

Now when I'm feeling much better, my tummy aches! hmm.. Stooppid! Just when I thought my throat is fine enough to wack Spicy food, this tummy buat hal pulak!

The house atmosphere's not right. I think someone in the house might have read my blog. Cani's has been asking my blog address out of a sudden. I sensed something fishy. Argh! who bothers? Do I look like I care? , no?

p/s : meeting Joan and Sharon, the two cha bohs for lunch at PicaD! chao!

0 scoop(s) of icecream: