eerie storie..

I finally went to Cell Group after so long!! Hm.. This time it was social night with the rest at Cornelia's place. I prepared my signature egg and peanut butter sandwich spread and bought two types of cold meat, romaine and a loaf of whole meal with mustard sauce! haha.. It was a sumptuous Easter party cum dinner thingy. LOL...

After meals, we had some Taboo games and had lotsa fun.. But the climax of CG today was sharing ghost stories and experiences among the rest. Cornelia's story was the most moving one, sharing how she went through so much in Australia when she was all alone with no one to help her dealing with those spirits. To think about it, mine is just a minor thing. I hope I don't bump into one anytime soon. Regardless, had a good laugh sharing the most embarassing moments and the most stupid moments, etc..

Contemplating to whether sleepover at Mel's place or not.. So tempting..

p/s : Fried Assam Laksa for lunch tomorrow, no?

0 scoop(s) of icecream: