stop being a bitch!

This week had been pretty rough for me. I need anger management classes for goodness sake. It seems like the world is so against me that everything that I do and decided on turned their backs on me! I apologize if I lashed out at you at times when I'm really at the verge of explosion because I really didn't mean to. My emotions got me going the wrong way. I shall explain....

#1 Persons
I hate how people can be so annoying and not understanding in terms of privacy, sharing and togetherness. In a household, things that are meant for sharing should be used and utilised equally. Who cares if you bloody need to use it? Wait for your turn! Don't show me bitch faces and all those fucking facial expressions just because you need to use it urgently! I bloody waited almost everyday and when I got to use it at last, I got the blame for interrupting your perfect plans~ Do I look like I care? You just justify my decision to move out of this place!


I hate being in large groups of massive numbers. Food are meant to be enjoyed and eaten with joy and contention. When the group seems to be like a pasar malam; yes, you're so getting on my nerves! What's the point joining tables after tables when we still communicate, talk, eat and settle the bills differently? And for goodness sake, grow up and know what you're ordering and be alert! Don't let the poor waiter stand there like a fool repeating your bloody order again and again and you not responding to the waiters' call. I just sometimes don't get it. I might be the youngest there but I really hate noises and immense density of crowds. It really turns me off and agitates my boiling point!

I have a room but I don't have a room. I don't know. These days seemed to me as if I am renting the living room and the toilet. I get annoyed when I have to change in the toilet when I need to go out. My jeans get wet!!! I am annoyed when I couldn't undress myself in my own rented room because there's a girl there. Well, sometimes I just don't care. I hate it when I need to scavenge for clothes like a blind man in the dark because the other party is sleeping. And mind you, my room is very very dark at all times! Somehow, I just justified my point getting a new place! I hope I can just pack and leave now! Sick and tired of this household! It's killing me!

I got up today morning with a huge bang of sounds. Thinking it was already noon, I got up to realise it's just 11am. I went to brush my teeth and check on the washing machine to find out there's someone else using it. Been a week since I wanted to wash my clothes and it's always being used and my clothes are piling up like a mountain! Last night after mass and dinner, I came back with the washing machine in used till 2.30am! and all the water left to drink was at at least 80C!! Some bitch just being so inconsiderate, filling all her 2L bottles full and leave it on the kitchen tabletop beside the boiling kettle. Such a bitch, she leave only hot hot water in the jars. Being thirsty, I can't help it but to drink hot water. How great~ *I j-u-s-t-b-u-r-n-e-d-m-y-s-e-l-f! bitch!*

#2 CAD
I am really sick and tired of my work. As far as I know I can complete them, they are being so annoying; hindering me from doing things I wanted to do. I just can't wait to get over all these nonsense. I can sigh all I want but things have to be completed on time! And all is left is a little more perseverence, a little more hardwork and that little bit of push in the ass to stay focused!


#3 Facial Hair!
It's growing rapid rapid rapid-LY again!!! arghh!! I need to shave everyday again! Aku benci! Why must the threading shop closed down!? stooopid!!!


# Myself
When I get angry, it shows very obviously and people know! And I tend to hurt people. Esp with my big fat mouth! That is why lesson learnt, and I tend to be quiet when I am pissed off! When I do so, people kept asking me what's wrong and it annoys me even more! Can't you bloody see my bloody face how fucking pissed I am with you!? Now don't get me started!


I know this post is pretty much throwing tantrum, but at least I am throwing it on my keyboard and not you! I am taught to be much more reserved in terms of my temper. Been there done that, I'd flipped over tables, throw chairs, bang the door, break things, slap some bitches faces, punch someone in the face~ God knows what I might do next. So fuck off!

*I'm only refering this post to certain people who have twitched my anger button on. Be gone! You're all in my I-hate-you-even-more-now list! God bless have a nice day!*

21 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

#1
y do u care so much about waiters at restaurants? U did pay for service tax did u? So, y so pissed about the 'poor' waiter standing there? Having an affair?

#2
If a girl is always in ur room and u need to change, all u need to do is open ur mouth and ask, "Would u mind letting me change?". Can that be any harder?
And, if u rented a twin sharing room, what is wrong with ur room mate sleeping in the dark???? Do u sleep with the lights on?

#3
Is the washing machine yours? If u want to use it, as u said, wait for ur turn (lolz).

#4
Who knows when u are thirsty? Some ppl boil water so that it's clean to drink. And if it's hot, there is a reason y ppl invented a freezer. Haven't u heard of ICE???

I know it's not my business but i can't help but to comment. I apologize if there's anything which offended u.

Another thing, "GOD BLESS"???? Are u a Christian? What's up with all the swearing? Calling ppl bitches? Please don't disgrace urself

Gabbie said...

#1 If there's nothing to do with you.. then don't bother.. It's tantrum as I said.. So if it's not your fault.. just buzz off

#2 Please understand the house's situation before commenting.. I have my reasons for not doing what you said I should

#3 Thank you for advising but no thanks. I think yours just too lame to follow

#4 My sympathy goes to you for not be able to show who you really are. Either your balls are left in MARS or your balls are hidden under the bra strap

#5 I don't simply call people bitches for no reason. If they deserve that title bitches, then they should be called bitches, ass!. God Bless is ambiguous. So what if I am a Christian? So Christian have to be the holiest person on earth? I don't disgrace myself for swearing all these nonsense! As long as my conscience are clear.

Oh.. and lastly, apology not accepted. Fuck off dude! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! I don't take directions from strangers..

p/s : like I don't know who you are

Anonymous said...

How u know i even have balls or not??? Who's the one without balls? Having all this anger in him not having the balls to tell those ppl straight to their faces.

I really pity u. Ur life is soooo sad that u dun even have someone to talk to when u have troubles. I think u should've think twice before turning ur back against ur housemates...:(

Anonymous said...

Chill dude...LOLZ. Y are u so boiled with my comments???

U feel guilty? Or is what i commented is all true?

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Anonymous,
What the hell is your problem? Can you just mind your bloody business? Yours comments are actually so laughable and simply pathetic, you dun even know wats going on...please do yourself a favour and stay out of this matter.
And besides, who gave you the right to judge other christians just because they swear? Who made u a priest? We know our own faith, thank you very much..pls stick to yours and do it silently.
God, I really pity you..
We have blogs for a reason, you butting ur nose in and saying ridiculous shit is just utterly disrespectful..its just our way of expressing our feelings in a fussfree and healthy way, not like we're naming names or anything!
YOU dear sir, need to chill..

GabrIel said...

If you don't care... why do you even bother to state #1,#2 etc? Stooopid~~ So what the fuss is all about? Get a peanut and throw to your head. Listen how hollow it sounds! Dumbfuck!

Wow!~ The beyotch is blind..~ hmm...

Nice chatting with you.. bbyeee...

Anonymous said...

im the one having all the fun bcos i dun care what u guys commented. All im trying to do is to get emo Martin's blood boiling and i did it. And another thing, i cant help but to comment on all those mean things Martin said about his housemates. Since it's sooooo uneasy living with them, y still living there? Y not move out as soon as possible?

Anonymous said...

If Martin's things were not true, how come he is sooooo affected by what i commented??? LOLZ....ask Martin. Isn't it clear? Ask urself. Whose the toy now?

Anonymous said...

oh now frm "MR I DON'T CARE" to "MR SMART MOUTH". I think you should stop all this nonsense... go look for something more beneficial to do. Life is short... U should try to make the most out of ur time.. Ppl have the right to speak about what they think and i think u should start being more matured about things... what's so great about making ppl's blood boil? U are a big big IDIOT i feel... don't you have something else better to do? what is wrong with u? There's so much hatred in the world and u wan to add to it? now let's let God judge what kind of person u are. Try to bring happiness to ppl it would also give u some for of satisfaction. a better and more satisfying form of satisfaction. pls take this into consideration... and tw i'm speaking about what i think is right.

good night

happy cow

Gabbie said...

Excuse me... Do I know you? Who gives you the pleasure to say my name?

FYI, I have a very high boiling point.. Sorry to say, you didn't reach half the boiling point.. LOSER! I'm affected? nah.. Just agitated coz you are saying things which are untrue, lame, imbecile, jejunely, plain stupid. Come on la.. IF YOU WANNA READ MY BLOG, GO GET ENGLISH CLASSES COZ I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HALF THE WORDS I'M SPEAKING. I am speaking the truth! I'm fed up coz of the household. You wanna twitch my boiling point? Go get a life! Laugh all you can..

Hell ya I'm moving out. At least I still can suck up 2 weeks of gruesome nonsense. Not like some beyotches... wanna try get me out of the house? try again..

DUMB TOY~ boo

p/s : I don't get how stupid people can be sometimes.. probably all the time..

Anonymous said...

Im trying to prove a point. Martin is just too sensitive. He doesn't get things right and just post the blog. His blog might hurt people. U dont understand gals dont ya? Y don't u try calling gals bitch and see if they are affected by it even if they have nothing 2 do with it. If he has the right to say wat he thinks, y not i have the right to comment on what he thinks since it is a PUBLIC blog. Who is the one being immature? Martin should grow up and learn how to handle negative comments from people

GabrIel said...

Oh, I'm bloody sorry you don't speak MY language! I point bitch to one particular person. And thanks to you, she's permanently a big bitch to me now! FYI, the blog is a place where I jot down my problems so that I can get away with it. If you don't understand me then go fuck yourself! I have ways to handle things myself. If you cannot accept it then go fuck yourself again!

Siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas. I am not pinpointing names. So if he/she feels I'm talking about them, so what? like you said.. Public blog isnt it? I have freedom to speak. you speak your mind. And I respond to it coz it's so hilariously childish. If you wanna defend your girl, it's not working!

For you to say that I don't understand girls it's just an insult! DO YOU KNOW ME THAT WELL? Nah.. Don't think you do..

Oh God, Hail Mary.. This kid is pointing one finger to me and 4 fingers to himself. Just proves he's 4 times more imbecile and I am. 4 times more immature than I am.

So what if I am a kid? I still love myself. Not gonna change a bit because of your babbling..

Tell me I'm wrong.. Come confront me..

p/s : Now some scrawny stick trying to make a fire..

GabrIel said...

OooOooOoo.. someone's blood is boilingg...!!! Ha Ha Ha...

What is there to prove la? Who eat chili, he/she will feel the kepedasan. We just layan you only.. Coz it's so damn hilarious! LOL..

Hey, come talk to me face to face. Why hide behind this IP address? Go on.. throw your anger.. Ain't I a lucky bitch? I got free entertainment!! LOL..

I must thank my two bitches for standing up for me. They think the way your craft your words are stupid too. Nah.. sorry If my two bitches are OTT. But I like them being OTT! So BITCHY..

Ha Ha Ha.. I'm smiling from one ear to another.. go one.. humor me!

:P

Anonymous said...

well, great having a debate with u dumbo kid... but i've got better things to do with my life.... as the saying goes siapa makan cili dia terasa pedas.. that's all i have to say...
have a great day and good night...

happy cow

Anonymous said...

Who says my blood is boiling? Who's the one who left the house with his laptop angrily? lolz...think about it before posting any comments. Dun make a fool out of urself by acting cool la.

GabrIel said...

I beg your pardon? Who says I left home with my laptop angrily? I went out for dinner la doink! ha ha.. haha.. You're really hitting me with laughin gas.. can you be funnier than that? I am not acting cool.. wow.. Going out for dinner with my laptop is acting cool~ I didnt know that! Come talk to me face to face la! Don't spam my blog!

Anonymous said...

well, i think so part of it has gone a little bit too far, don't you both think?

1st thing 1st, why remain "Anonymous" if you do nothing wrong, well, as a matter of fact, it is no manner posting or comment something without your name on it. Not to say is a Christian thing, but yea, it is manners that you are talking about.

2. try imangine right now.... in a room, 2 single bed join together, like a queen size bed since the time all the tenants move in... it remains this way since then since both guys are in the room no one really care much though (well, since no one really "eros" each other). ok, try imagine putting a girl inside sleeping together... 2 guys and 1 girl.... well, if the news spread out, i think it sounds real weird. (theresome?)

as for facial hair, erm... not all guys or girls love them. it didn exactly make you look "manly" though, but well, if it didn really grow or trim nicely, it can sometimes looks like weed growing around, or make you very old. if you are a girl, try imagine kissing a monkey.... woh, lovely.... they are just full of hair~

and yea, i do agree, not all people prefer to say it out loud in front of the person that they dislike this and that. some prefer to write. by the way, if that person prefers to write it can be 2 things: 1. war is not intended to be the final outcome because the person didn't mention names because it is suppose to be a "hint" although it can be bloody hurt sometimes to the audience. 2. is a way to realise tension. well, no one like to gossip around about the people around them, unless you just fall in love with it. so, if i don't want to do so, i cant i write? since it is not for everyone i know including my friends and my household. but to a number of anonymous out there who not sure who am i.

and whats wrong of being sensitive? lol, since guys are famous of their unsensitiveness towards girls, i think martin considered do much better than any other guys dont you think? if not, i think we are both all being too sensitive on someone else sensitiveness... Gosh, why God creates feelings and emotions in the 1st place?

hmmm.... Anonymous, i do agree with you that the "F" and "B" word might not sound nice and is pretty rude too. But still, i guess it is still not as poison as the act of stambing around behind with knifes and give your favourite victim a sincere smile :)



George

Anonymous said...

Dear George,
if you dont know the real 100% about martin, better make everything clear b4 commenting. The real story might not same as wat u knew. MAKE IT CLEAR and KNOW HIM WELL.

Gabbie said...

Dear Anonymous as if I don't know who you are...

Do YOU know me well? Who are you to dare say you know me well? No.. you don't know me well....

Anonymous said...

lol, dear Anonymous,

well, in fact i think i know well better than you do ;) and yes, definately clear and loud if you wanna said. lol

George

Anonymous said...

Dear all the visitors and martin
All of u want to help ur friends here. It is good but its not this way of helping. Dont u all realized that it mess up everything??? Why cant u all think 1st before comments? Is it very nice to fight against each other? To entertaint yourself or purposely want to hurt ppl? Why just cant stop all those stupid war? Why jz cant control your emotion? why human are so selfish? 1 finger pointing out and 4 fingers pointing back to yourself? Did u all really realize that? No.. if u all had learn the lesson, everything happen here will never exist. All of us are mature enough, we can justify what is wrong and right. Why just cant talk nicely and settle it with nicer way? Life is short, just let it has a happy ending. Think 1st before comment if u think all of u are mature enough.
Try to study the cases that fight happened between the politicians in malaysia or taiwan. what ur comment on them???

justpassby