Oh Happy Day...



Sister Act brought us closer to the true essence of Gospel and Soul. It made me smile listening to Oh Happy Day. So I went Google.com and searched for some smiley faces and I found cute ones like these! The 3rd one was tagged "the fucking smiling face!" LOLz.. wonder what it means! It just reminds me of the Easter Eggs they painted. Esp Adelyn's constipated egg. LOL..

Last night's turmoil was a true stand up action and I'm glad I'm part of it. It's great humor don't you think so? I laughed throughout the whole debating session. Puny constructed, flimsy snakey, gay together! WTF! hmm.. I can tell you they're hella bunch of crafty people. :) Nevertheless.. it's part and parcel of life when arguments happened and people misunderstand your action as something otherwise. Point is, you chose the wrong person to mess up with. I'm no meek person, that I know!

p/s : outing.. yay! adios amigos! Oh Happy Day....

7 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

elahh. you know yourself better than anyone else. come on, wat for pretending all this while. Glad tat you become double face ppl successfully.

Anonymous said...

People dont mess with u because they dont wanna waste their time only. The reason the guy mess with u maybe just to fill up his time. Otherwise, no one will wanna mess with a emo freak

Anonymous said...

well, if a blog is mainly based on your "what-to-do" list in your daily life, i think you better make it as your shopping list instead of blogging it and by the way, no one is 100% perfect. i don't see the point people always want to post something that makes them real glamour and yet behind the glamourous... you are running away from your broken self. most of all, it's boring...

emotions and brokeness sometimes are meant to share around too like expriences. if a person blog things from "dark" to "light" is it a good thing or a bad thing?

besides, there's always differences between critism and teasing. critism will makes you a better person. while teasing does another way round. i dont think yours is a critic at all. it is destructive and by the way,it as if like flies or mosquitoes that agitate you a lot.

stephen

Anonymous said...

Dear "the knky christian"
Why are you so angry? Did u know asking people to commit suicide is a crime in Malayia? Why are u so favor with all the F*** and B**** n a ll those words use by uncivilized n uneducated ppl. Are u the same type ppl with them? Or you are proving that Malaysia education system is failed? It cant even educated a normal human with brilliant brain? Or maybe u can try to talk to ur closest ppl and see what their reaction? Or talking to anyone with all those F*** and B**** words.. Try and see what will happen next.
-Sam-

Anonymous said...

Dear Stephen,

Did u even read the blog titled "Stop Being A BITCH"? If u said i'm teasing and bringing ppl down, how about what the person wrote in the blog? Is it all that good calling ppl bitch without even proving the person's action? It's as if calling someone a girl bitch for no reason at all. Dear mr stephen, pls think before even commenting. Think of what ur fren blogged first before commenting about other ppl's comments. Dont just defend your friend for the sake of defending.

Anonymous said...

Dear Stephen,
Thank you for your time and comments but no thanks.
This blog is meant to be liberating..its owner can write whatever shit he wants and gets away with it because ITS HIS BLOGSPOT!!!! if you ppl feel insulted or threatened by his writing, then that's the risk/consequence u have to handle la! Its practical common sense! Its his space, he has rights..you ppl just have to suck it up and deal with it on your own la! Whats the fucking big deal? Its his problem la if he wanna criticise or tease or be emotional or bitchy!its his bloody blog!!!
ITs perfectly healthy.
you ppl need to relax and accept the freedom of speech concept la. But since you ppl are so twitchy and started to attack his writings, he has no choice but to retaliate and fight back, because its his bloody blog!!!
but then u ppl lagi dun understand and thus civil war happens.
God, its so petty.. you ppl need to grow up.grow dicks.tht's the best way. Dicks are good.

With all my love,
the kinky christian

Anonymous said...

Excuse me my dear ppl,
First of all, i have alot of 'figure of speeches' in my comments.. you really think me tht dumb use words and meant them point-blank? you ppl need to work on your English la. Its pretty lame.
Oh honey, like I said, the word bitch is so overrated..its not so negetive sounding anymore in this modern world of ours la..maybe u come from a group of super innocent ppl, which cant handle petty words like bitch and fuck, but I, honey I LOVE those words!!
I know its so common,but sometimes its a really good way of expressing oneself. So yes, thank you if I'm the queen of all bitches..its really liberating of you really. lol..
Oh God, you ppl need to broaden your minds la..
I'm sorry if i'm too WEstern-minded for you ppl, I know I might sound uncivilized but in the end u ppl are missing out on life itself!
Its nice if u ppl actually try being a little less conservative..
with the mind-set u have now,its so sad..
Of course I call myself a Cristian. I'm just not a holy one.
I don't deny it..lol..its already in my IC..so call me what you want, I'm still a Christian minus the hypocrisy.
you ppl are fools to call me a fool anyway..

Looking forward to more babblings,
the kinky christian.