toils and snares



WARNING! DO NOT ENLARGE THE PICTURES you wont like it

Taa Daa!! Here's the final result of the model I struggled with for two sleepless nights. Been procrastinating a lot and very lazy; thus the need to work my ass off non stop and messed up the entire living hall arose and it drew unnecessary attention which uneased me! Nevermind.. I'm proud of my work although it is not quite done yet. But, who cares! At least mine's satisfactorily okay.

This week had been rock 'n' roll for me! There were times when I'm happy. vice versa. I hate talks. Especially unnecessary, boring, annoying, repetitive, winding, 'cheong hei', experience based, mumbling, lame, cold jokes, irrelevant TALKS! It's such a waste of time and it's just meaningless. end I just got back from a movie - Taken. It's actually not bad! Next would be Talentime, Shopaholic ya'll! and... let's see... Wolverine anyone?

It's 4.30 a.m but I am not feeling sleepy. Maybe it is due to my sleeping pattern which changes my lifestyle and not helping my health at all. I don't feel as healthy and fit like last time. Probably I'm just getting older~ ahh~ sigh

I'm so excited! I got my birthday bonus!! Y-A-Y. I can't wait for tomorrow! I need to buy banana tomorrow!

p/s : Someone wake me up early before the market closes!

0 scoop(s) of icecream: