fuh.. what a weekend

Before I start putting my thoughts down, allow me to sigh deeply~ *SIGH*

It has been a really 'colourful' weekend void of assignments. I swear I'll feel the regret not touching any of my assignments this weekend. And interim crit is just in 5 days time. I'm so screwed! I really don't know what I am doing right now. What comes in my mind is fantasizing, friends, food, more food and fun. It's bad how the F word could be so poisonous. I made new friends this weekend. Really nice ones. :) I'm happy about that.

Many thoughts came in. I see different sides of human being I never expect to see. I'm beginning to see drastic changes in some people which appears disturbing to me. I am trying to blend all these emotions together and I suddenly felt awkward. There's just something funny bothering me right now. Probably due to my sleeping pattern which have not been very consistent this weekend. 5am on both days!;got up after 12pm. Well, and sometimes talks goes on and on and on, you didn't realise your time is being stolen little by little.

I should sometimes realise that I am just a student. I have limitations in many things! Why wouldn't I learn my lesson. I had my haircut today and I love it! Lawrrence had his and he look so much younger and now tagged : pretty boy! muahaha...

Now back to assignments mode, I hope I will resist temptations and all lures. I think I can manage. Toodles!

p/s : Can someone just tell someone to cut thou hair? I tak boleh tahan!

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.