30.03.2009

My day yesterday started off after a satisfying 12-hour sleep. After tutorials, I and the 3 smurfs went to Old Town Kopitiam in BU8 for some toasts. Sent Linda home, went to pick up Joan and headed to Yvonne's place to view a room as I was suddenly told that I might need to move out by this weekend! Omgosh.. hushHUSH!

After viewing the room (it's seriously too small for me), we went to Melinda's place for makan! She cooked to feed the army, believe me! But it was indulgence! The food is fantastic~ And to top the icing on the cake, she baked me soft cookies as a birthday "cake". Actually, there's not enough ingredients to bake a cake.. thus the cookie story~ I'm really happy!! Good food, good companion, good hawt! topics, great friends~ What else could I ask for?

I'll let the pictures do the talking..

The oversize cookie for me! yumm...

My Birthday Cookie!

The sauces - pickles, mustard, bbq..

Stir-fry sausages with ham and portobello mushrooms

Baked chicken wings! Aku suka!!!

Baked potatoes wtih oregano! Heaven~

Mini pizzas..

My Godsis and I

Joan and Milky~ muaahahhaa! :X

Henry joined us after we finished the dinner and they opened another bottle of wine. I shall leave those naughty stuffs we talked about when they got tipsy! hm.. :D It was a great dinner and more shall come! :) Thanks Mel! I lophe you!!!!! Thanks Joan and Henry!! I lophe you too!!! :)

p/s : I'm a happy kid! I declare 31.03.09 a do-no-work DAY!

0 scoop(s) of icecream: