To my dear friend. ....

"She's so cheesy. Had a nice date with her. So LOVE her!"

"I went back to Penang on Wednesday. She missedher flight in Bangkok. Next flight was Thursday morning. I woke up at noon and text her is she needed me to pick her from the airport. She said she just got home and wanted to take a nap coz she didnt slept the whole night. Then, at 5pm, I went to the Island without telling her. Good thing after I'm done with the Penang Bridge jam, she woke up and we planned a dinner together. Waited for her about 30 minutes for her to get ready in the car. But it was no big deal. She wore so Sexy. In the car, all driving became one hand manouvring cos the other hand wud be in hers'. Ha Ha. We went for a steamboat in a vintage building. Chatted about his trip and my weekend. I paid for dinner. Took a few pictures after dinner. and... she's ok with my haircut. Then as we are moving out of Gurney at Gurney Drive, she suddenly came and gave me a kiss on my cheek while i was driving! I was blown away man!! Nobody did that to me before and it came from her! I was totally taken away! Then I drove up to Tj. Bungah and went to a beach with a wooden dock enforced by concrete pilings jutting out of the fishermen's village's beach and sat at the end of it as the wood swings with our weight.
(cheh dramaticnyee!!) It was about 8.30ish. We held hands in a semi dark seaside with lights shone from the nearby seafood restaurant. We talked. Most of the time were in silence as we were trying to embrace the lapping waters upon the sand and looked at the stars cos there were no moon in sight. We sat till about tennish. Hugging and embracing until my left leg kebas and she massaged me to relieve my electrifying reflowing of blood circulation. (ternaik bulu roma!!)Then, we left the place."

"I drove up and down swerving with one hand. I just cant let go of her hands. Sent her home but could not give her a goodbye kiss but managed to gave her a peck at the dock earlier though. I was home before eleven and was still dreamy. About 2.45-ish, she text me saying that she left her purse in the car cos I did asked her to leave her purse before going to the dock. I then decided to pass it to her in the morning before she goes to work. She told me to see her at 8 and have breakfast. I was like wondering; she is so not gonna get enough sleep and she had a 12-hour shift ahead. I was too early at her place at about 7.15am. Text her and told her to take her time to get ready and I will go to the morning market nearby. And so I did. About 7.50, still waiting. I didnt want to disturb her so I kept waiting. Took pictures of the punkish dog and rats in her aloevera flower pot. About 8.20, I text her; only then she woke up but I told her not to rush. Passed the purse to her and told her that I was going to drive her to work and will pick her up from work."

"We went for a brief breakfast. I'd do anything to maximise my time with her!"

"With little things she does, those small gestures, the shy smile, it just captures me! Guess wat; she never professed that she loves me and I'm not making her doing it. I can tell that she wasn't ready."


GOOD LUCK ARTHUR!
see, i told u i'm gonna blog about this sms! hahaha

*fyi, the relationship is progressing....

Signing out...

8 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

apa ni?

GabrIel said...

wat apa ni? ha ha... it's a lovey dovey drama la! acho...

ian-ization said...

Is worth to tell.... best thing eva happened...

Cheerz~!!!

GabrIel said...

OMG!!! valerian chung!! mana u hilang all this while? been secretly reading muh blog uh? how r u?

ian-ization said...

me??? muahhahahaa.... i'm still the crazy lil idiot here.. haha.. u are the one who's hilang la.. am still here.. bz.. haha.. i'm fine btw... is it true wor tat story of urs.. i know great king of scrabble won't be telling me something extraordinary.. haha... cheerz~!!

GabrIel said...

it's a true story... but it's so obvious not me rite?!! did i just have to say.. GOTCHA!!!!!!

ian-ization said...

haha.. u really got me...

GabrIel said...

GOTCHA!!!!