gloomy rain...

Last night was something i least expected... It made me ponder how many friends are true friends and how few were there when I need a favour or help...

In short, I was astray and homeless last night... Left Bryan's place coz he's going out... and I wouldnt wanna join him tho was asked few times.. Earlier, I was at LimKokWing with Bryan and his friends.. kinda followed him to do some perspective sketches for the cafe we're working on... Noon was fun and exciting coz I met up with Elvin, whom i didnt see for almost a year!!! Elvin kinda brought me around LUCT and to his studio.. Oh ya! he's an architecture student anyway..

Fun for the day was shortlife~... It started raining... and it rained heavier as the night gets denser... After leaving Bryan's place, I went rounding and parked at the sideroad browsing thru my contacts... Well, called those possible ones for me to tumpang for a while..since Bryan offered me a place to stay last night and i've to wait for him to come back.. but no one was available... I was driving with heavy rain and in puddle of water... my car almost got drown! At that moment, i already spent more than 10 bucks calling... haih.. but no one seems to be responding.. FINE! my last resort was to go to Cheras from Puchong to my hometown fren's place for shelter.. and the rain was still pouring mercilessly.. Got stuck in the jam while going to Cheras..! SO SO miserable! was so so fucked up with my life!

Should I make more friends? Am currently sticking to those close ones.. countable figure~ Should I enlarge my social life? Old friends are just nuisance.. i mean those who just parked their names in my contact and dun even bother to contact me~ Fine Fine... Why am I blaming others when I'm just not a good fren... I'm just not good enough uh?

Lemme think about it....

5 GREAT friends that popped in my mind now....
1. Bryan
2. Zuliana
3. Jovena
4. Arthur
5. this took me SO long to think... I really duno who... nameless!!

Actually!! #5 is Huey Juen.. xoxo

Signing OUT.. ARGH!!!

3 scoop(s) of icecream:

Unknown said...

.....
Whassup?
Don't so gloomy la. Organise tourney after SPM know! in MLK.
=))))

GabrIel said...

aiks... might postpone to march.. will update u!

GabrIel said...

sienz...