One week to go...

Been here for 3 days already... Really nothing better to do but juz stay at home and play game, scrabble and more games.. ha ha..

Saturday went to Aunt Seshi's place to pass her the dictionaries she ordered for her friend and had a fun time playing scrabble with her. It turned out to be a family affair when I was opted to play with her whole family - Aunt Seshi herself, Uncle Krishna (her husband) and Sreepathy (her son).. ha ha..

Good news: beat Uncle Krishna twice (no phoneys k!)

Greater News : Beat Seshi twice. Played magnificent back to back bingoes, LEAFLET-got hooked up with two blanks, VALETING and WELSHERS-didnt expect this to come coz it's a guess. I knew WELSHED was there but wasnt sure of WELSHERS. It's a bingo anyway.. Next rack was DETIVOE with an open V.. Happily thought that DEVOTIVE was a valid word.. got challenged off! I could have playet DENOTIVE, OVEREDIT and VIDEOTEX if there was an open N, R or X.. couldnt remember tho.. ha ha!

p/s: WELSHERS - someone who is unable to pay a debt (proud of this move!)

Bad News:I lost to Sreepathy.. apparently, he got all the power tiles and both the blanks.. Powered with NEUTERS which i challenged! I know the anagram was RETUNES and TENURES but wasnt sure about NEUTERS. Anyway, the E was a blank.. and the board was open.. He'll bingo anyway.. however, my superior ERRATIC and INTREAT wasnt good enough coz he played ZED, JO, LAX and QUEEN which scored him over 40 points each word.. Dumbstruck! haha.. but it was a nice game~

Between games, Jovena was smsing me.. I was supposed to fetch her to church la...

Jo : "What time are you fetching me?"
Me : "Not sure.. Mayb about 5 or 5 something"
Jo : "I'm now in One Utama wo.."
Me : "I'll fetch you from there then.."

after a while.... still in the midst of my scrabble game
Jo : "I'm in SS2 now.. at Wong Kok eating.."
Me : "Aiks.. I havent eat wor.. I fetch you from there la"
Jo : "You wan eat not? I ordered food d wor.."
Me : "Nvm. Wan diet. I fetch you from there la later..."
Jo : "Ok"

Then... about 5.30-ish...
Jo : "What time are you coming?"
Me : "Now lo..."
Jo : "I think you fetch me from my house better la~"
Me : "Ok.. I fetch you from there then..."

Moral : Never promise a girl where to fetch them... they'll be everywhere...!! ARGH! thank god i was all the while in Aunt Seshi's place.

After mass, we went PJ Old Town for dinner. Got lost la.. ended up in PJ New Town! ARgh!! Jo led the way btw.. and the directions given by William and Mike all jumbled up.. haha.. And we ended up turning back to Jalan 222, then to SS1, Tmn Sea, SS2 and back to SS17 and from SFX, we were guided to PJ Old Town... this time by William.. Makan angin kenyang lo!!

After dinner, Me, Jo, Mike, and my new roomie, Kim Heng went Laundry.. Darn a lot of people lo!! Insisted on NOT having liqour.. two reasons! #1 is i'm driving and liquor can be addictive to me.. so better not drink.. #2 is VERY EXPENSIVE ler..!! I rather buy from liquor shop at market price... ok fine! thats wat I had in mind earlier.. then later, had a sip of Heneiken Kim Heng ordered.. then a sip of Absolut Vodka Jo ordered.. then a gulp of Absolut Vodka Jo ordered.. hahaha!! it's so addictive and nice! If i knew Jo wouldnt finish it.. I would gulp down the whole thing! ish.. Such a waste!

Oh ya.. there were lotsa hot chicks to check out.. ha ha! and I found out one thing in common with all of them! -BOB HAIR- is it a trend of wat? new in hairstyle fashion? Wow.. feel so outdated! but they're really hot! *devil grin*

After Laundry, tot of fetching Mike back.. Ended up having supper in Uptown.. the Steven Corner's Steak was marvelous! yummy.. guess it's so hard for me to resist food!! arGH!! Celestine, William and Mike said I'm more plump d!! ARGGH!!!

Slept at 3am... too tired...

Signing out..

0 scoop(s) of icecream: