Steamboat...

Today i damn semangat wan to diet.. whole day didnt eat.. juz drink water! cheh.. like 30-hour famine la plak.. ok! then at 4 went badminton with KimHeng and a few collegemates.. damn long nvr play in college and it was fun!.. burnt quite a lot of calories sweating and moving around.. haha..

THEN!!! I got stuck with KimHeng's persuasion.. and I obliged to it! He got me to follow him and his bunch of wacky classmates to the ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT Steamboat in Sunway.. I'm like.. haih.... I consume more calories and burnt!! argH!!! cannot resist food!!! Canot like this ler!!

Ms. HuwiHuwi already warned me to lose weight and I feel so bloated rite now!! Ish...

Anywayz, the array of food was just marvelous.. so many types of seafood, fishballs, meatballs, vege, and IceCream!! yum yum.. just love the Jagung onE! hahaha.. i'm still bloated ler!! it's 2 hours after meal now!! arGH!

And when full, dah takde benda lain naik buat kan... start la the nonsense!!!

...with a little of creativity.. this weird looking sotong "butt" combine with a shit-looking fishpaste became this adorable tiny imaginative creature.. aw...


(' . ') - facial expression~ hahaha what you guyz think?


The group photo.. I look damn fat!! ar!!! My new housemate - standing 1st and 2nd from left and Kim Heng right beside me... (that guy K!)

Signing out... and still bloateD... aRGH!

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

ian-ization said...

中秋节快乐, the sotong looks so tempting indeed.. lol