Food cravings

My housemates went for JOGOYA!! and I can't join them as I have band practice for mass this weekend! I'm officially oh-so-busy~ With two huge submissions not far from sight, there are so many things to consider and decide. Honestly, it is giving me headaches every night and morning. Thus, to calm myself down, I made myself a hearty dinner to treat myself for being such a good boy last weekend! I made black pepper chicken stew with potatoes sided with garden salad. *yum yum* Oh! I had ham sandwich with scramble eggs for lunch though...

That sinful bites wasn't the end of my meal of the day. After band practice, the band members decided to go for mamak. Hell yea it's a cool mamak! They only serve rice dishes! URGH! So, cravings over discipline, I ordered Nasi Goreng Pattani. Urgh! That guilt of eating is so into me right now. Gotta take less calories tomorrow. *so bimbo right? he he he*

And these pictures just remind me of more cravings I am having right now.. hot chocolate.. Swensen's burger... Control! *mind's gonna blow*

I miss the hot choc in O' Briens...
And the chicken burger..^#%&*$^

*need to have more self-control!*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: