it's yellow

I woke up by the beeping sound of my cellphone. Having 8 hours of sleep was just sufficient to get me out of bed and get the day kickin'! I looked myself in the mirror pondering about how yesterday had been so productive yet filled with oh-so-many downs than up. Knowing that it's all over now, I grinned and thank the Almighty for the beautiful heaven sent companions He bestowed me with.

"I'll pray for my friends"; was the phrase I wrote in my MSN. I realised that I'd been very busy this whole week and kept pushing myself into doing readings, writings, sketching and stuff. And yes, I'm such a whiner that I fretted about everything from A-Z about how assignments were killing me and how my time was so insufficient I barely had enough sleep. Well, here I am enjoying a big bowl of cereal topped with a mountain of mangoes and bananas trying to digest all the problems I was shared with yesterday.

Abba Father,

I pray that you help those who are worrisome, that their souls will be in peace and to have a more collected mind to face the day. I pray for those who are broken-hearted, that you plant a seed of love in them and make them realise that life doesn't revolves within one person or one particular issue. I pray for the sick, that their illness would be lifted up to you O Lord and that you take away their sufferings. I pray for the lost and found, that you give them strength to solidify their faith in you. I pray for myself O Lord, that you grant me peace of mind to be at most productive to square off all hurdles in my daily life!

I thank You Lord for the gift of persons, that You bless every single one of them.

Amen

*feeling contented*

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Mark said...

Do you not understand copyright laws? Can't you understand that it is illegal (and immoral) to use other peoples photographs on your blog?

Photography is my sole source of income and it's how I feed my family. My business is being destroyed by people who feel entitled to use my work without compensation. Please do not starve the children of artists. Please do the right thing. Thou shalt not steal.