Blessing in disguise

I've been waiting for this baby to arrive and he's finally here! *jumps hooray* Literally, I showed my emotions discreetly but deep inside this veneer, I'm as happy as a 5-year-old kid! I'm still figuring out how to manage this rascal of mine! It did took a while to find the power button~ *that's what happen when you're too excited that you ignored the guide book!*

............................................................................................................................

I spent my day yesterday at Aunty Yeap's place playing Scrabble. Some of you might know there's a big tournament happening this weekend. However, anticipation turned jittery as the field is tough and I'm quite a kiasu person. At this point of time, I'm still at the same level I was a year ago but the others are improving drastically, especially the kids! It's hard to cope and level up with them when I've so many other things to think about! Urgh! Should I consider quitting Scrabble competitively instead? *I don't think I could for now*

............................................................................................................................

Many asked, why didn't I joined the Lifeline Conference last weekend. I answered, "I have other things to do and I need a break..." Was that the best answer? I don't think so. I really wanted a time on my own since I'd been working and my daily life was so routinised that I don't even have the time to be alone and ponder over things that happened during a particular week. I'm sorry Lifeliners. I apologize for not attending and I will try my best to go next year!

Last Friday, I spent some time with Janice in One Utama. It was a day after her birthday and I felt so bad to have it slipped off my mind. Being a spendthrift, I bought several necessary stuff and several UN-necessary stuff and I could only spend her donuts. I felt so bad not getting the book I saw in Bangsar Village earlier that morning. I bet she enjoyed her donuts as much as I do.


p/s : Adelyn, it's a baby boy!! :D

*It's time to chill out with the sound of the rain*

4 scoop(s) of icecream:

Nyle said...

Whoooopie on your new baby boy~ Mine has matured into a sexyleanmeanmachine. :D Enjoy it, and good luck in your scrabble tournament this weekend!

Gabbie said...

thanks! haha i tot u told me yours' an ol' man? haha..

Nyle said...

old and sexy ok?

Gabbie said...

right........~~~