14-hour-bus-trip

Last two months, I went to St Anne's feast in Penang with my family. It was indeed mesmerizing to see the architecture of the church being executed almost picture perfect! I love how the morning sunrise beams beam into the church through its glass roof. Beautiful~

After the super early morning mass which I slept in almost the whole mass due to two big reasons - first being the 9 hours bus ride from Malacca which left me sleepless and the oh-so-dead-boring choir who lullabied me to slumberland~, we headed to Hadyai. The stay in Hadyai was quite nice. Oh gosh, I shopped a lot! Eat a lot too! Blame myself for sitting in a table with a bunch of 'old-people' with controlled diet~ *devil grin with that Ziana Zain smirk*

Overall, I did enjoyed myself for the 3 days I spent with my family without thinking about my work. The night I returned from Hadyai to Malacca, I rushed back to KL that very night at 11pm as I need to work the next day. It was indeed hectic. However, I sucked it up and live with it. I'm happy~ :)

Tomorrow will be the first day of our Final Year. It's going to be bummer-liciously tough I tell ya! I hope I'll weasled my way through a good grade and start working! I just can't wait to end my study life. It's so restrained in many aspects. Can't wait to see my classmates after 3 months not seeing them! and oh! I can't wait to see ZiZi's hairstyle.. :) it's so 'un-curls' now.. :) and Claire said Raymond cut short hair adi~ muahahaha.. need to catch that! *I won't miss your 'hat' Claire~ :P*

*better get some good night sleep*


3 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

sometimes i dont get why u like to complicate the simplest things.
take for example, 'un-curled' is STRAIGHT and 'de-colourised' is FADED la! aiyo :-P

Gabbie said...

ha ha... that's me! sorry la.. "You can't help it being talented kan?" haha!

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!