I got muh Teh Ais at Nainas~!

Great... meeting Bryan before i left Kl... I got to drink muh fave teh ais.. hu.. so nice!

We went One Utama.. nothing much.. just tot of shopping for some stuffs.. but in the end.. he ended up buying things instead of me! haha.. It was tiring on the way back...

Oh ya.. forgot to mention! i got my hair cut! and guess wat's the first comment?

"....er, what happened?"

and the second comment was...
"... why your hair looks like chicken?"

then it goes...
"...kenapa rambut macam ayam?"

today pulak, it went...
"..macam ayam siot rambut dia!!"

Guess dah pecah la my new nickname.. Chicken head!.. haih...

Anywayz... my hair wasnt that bad la... it's just that the undercut at my forehead kills everything.. It's quite relief actually... what actually happened was, i asked the stylist to shave a little bit on the forehead coz the hair doesnt grow nicely there.. so i closed my eyes la... biasa la if they cut hair in front sure u close ur eyes rite?! the best thing is.. i didnt wear my specs and i cant see a thing! haha.. ok.. then after the haircut's done. only i realised it was an undercut! ish!!! no wonder it took so long!

Countdown to my Scrabble tourney... scrabble sets: checked!, clocks: checked!, trophies: checked!, brochures: checked!.. emm.... huhu!! i still have banner to do!! :( wahlauweh.. hopefully sponsors will get back to us ASAP la... keep my fingers crossed... got more participants! haha.. so far got two from nigeria! how cool.. hehe.. so kan cheong...

Signing out...

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

i wanna seeee ur chicken hair cut!!!

GabrIel said...

haha... grew longer ma cannot see lo! catch me in the papers k?