Celebrating Bryan's 19th

Phew.. Sigh... Whoooh.....

Total whole day used up for bryan... what a great fren i am.. huhu.. cher.. joking joking

Alright.. I really enjoyed myself totally in the gathering tho i only knew bryan.. duh! and i think i am the oldest la.. tho no one tot i'm older! KAKAKA :D

great.. went to the loo after having a meal at Kim Gary's.. I was damn surprised to see someone i didnt meet for almost 2 and a half years... the counselor from raffles who offered me the star education fund scholarship for taking fashion design which i rejected! hahah.. teruk kan me? ppl susah payah so baik hati help me i reject him bulat bulat..

saw him..then tot want talk to him.. he said wan go toilet first.. fine la.. i tot a while! then bryan was still in the toilet with jia king and the other fella.. duno his name! so i took la a few steps around topshop pyramid there.. Oh My Tian!!!!! i saw edmund thong!!! I was like what the heck!!! i went to see bryan.. told him la! ish.. geli la jumpa him... buat muka innocent! went out see him.. he gone d... hahaha

so i waited for my fren... waited waited damn long.. mana tau... he pang sai in the toilet... thats what took him so long... so ended up we talked in the toilet with me outside of the cubicle door and he's inside pangsai while talking to me!

Went RedBox.. sing sing... sorry..! i know i sounded so wrong.... haha... bear with me la ok? budak kampung baru mau belajar menyanyi! hahahha...

Just back from dinner.. so so full! ate so much! after this planning to go yum cha with bryan.. er.. celebrating the end of his birthday! haha.. okla.. signing out liao.. duno wat to talk d... my juniors bugging me in msn! ciaoz

Happy Birthday Bryan!! Luv ya buddy!!

Signing out.......

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Banaki.Madness said...

Aww!! Thank u! So nice of you!

I love the shirt btw, but only gonna wear at nite la rite? later everyone's eye pain la =P

Cya! Ciaoz Ciaoz!

GabrIel said...

haha... hey bra bra.. great to hear that! meeting u tonite rite?