Back to Melaka again...




Woohoo... i'll be back to Malacca later in the afternoon... will be missing lotsa things in kl...

I miss Swensons!!!!! argh... too bad i had to leave this soon... it's tonight!! argh...

I miss teh ais!!! ish... too bad i cant drink teh ais last night coz i'm having cold... can you believe it? Melaka dun serve teh ais as good as the mamaks here.. teruk teruk!

I miss the chi ma wu... the sesame dessert!! haih.. didnt stop at kei tak sek also... sigh sigh...

I miss hanging out with my gedik friends..Bryan, Jovena, KaWai, ZiZi, George, Linda, Adelyn, Athika, Kristie... (lots more.. but couldnt mention all ler.. paiseh..) tho sometimes it seems irritating to hear you guys taruh me kao kao... i really miss you guys!!! argh...

I miss going classes every morning seeing Mun Yee and Linda and Anisha and ZiZi in class!!! ish.. why la emo emo at this moment!~

I miss my being around classmates... miss listening to Keith's jokes and funny gestures and burst people into laughter... then Say Huey will counter back! hahaha..

I miss lotsa things la... Going to be back in Melaka soon.. will keep raisinsandrum updated always k?!

I'll be having a Scrabble Tournament in Dataran Pahlawan in two weeks time.. and its super hectic! hopefully it'll be running smoothly.. Wish me luck! watch out for the listings in mix.fm and the Star k?


Lotsa rum and raisins~
Signing out...

0 scoop(s) of icecream: