Tropicana City Mall

Each time I passed the Sprint Highway, this building will be an immediate landmark especially at night when the LED lights work its magic flushing vivid shades of colours on the facade. The itch to visit the place finally was satisfied with a mesmerising visit to Tropicana City Mall with Cani. The first thing which struck my attention was the double volume spaces in each floors. Food restaurants and retail outlets are of good designs. I must agree, I LOVE some of the retail designs. Damn! Those designers are lucky they got plenty of height to play around with! I think TCM will be quite a hit when it is fully open with all the 'on-the-way' tenants. Some operating retails include Body Shop, ESPRIT, FACESHOP, Nichii, Bossini and my favorite bookstore - BORDERS. :D Such a happy boy now.

The climax of the visit was the materialization of my own design! When I was doing my internship, the first project thrown to me was this retail project. To see 3D drawings bring converted to real life was really great! Though it might appear less fascinating to some people, but the joy of having your own design brought to life is just great! Such a proud boy now. The shop is Red Army Watches. Do check it out! :)

I was once again a victim of beautiful interior spaces. The pink shades in Penang Village drew me nearer and we went there for dinner. I love the environment - it's bloody red and pink! Ooo and I lophe the red sofa too! Penang Village is seriously a good dining place to consider. These are what we had.













Pumpkin Fried Rice
RM12.90
Perfectly fried rice with pumpkin served in a poached pumpkin ring served with breaded prawn and acar. It's really good for a healthy hearty meal. Portion looked quite small but she was full!












Nasi Lemak Chicken Rendang
RM 13.90
I swear to God this is one of the best coconut milk rice I've tasted. The rice is really fragrant and delicious! Served in a squarish mould, it is best paired with their sambal! Chicken is a little tough though but still taste nice. I love the sambal~ yum!















Soya Cendol
RM3.50
Something you don't find often, a mixture of soya milk with bright green cendol and it tastes real good. A totally refreshing thrist quencher~



*I'm broke*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: