special announcement

At last, I found time to write something in this blog I left unattended for quite a while. It's bloody a week before CNY and the excitement is still not flaming. *skip skip skip*

Finally, I passed up my presentation board on time AND it's not the end yet. Presentation - I'm bloody first!, Sectional model, Dissertation, Astar Scrabble Challenge, etc... I'm so bloody busy.. need to sort them one by one now.

Back to the point, this post is specially dedicated to 'I-self-quoted' best gift of person in 2008!! I must say this girl-friend of mine is the best, funniest, lamest person ever! I must thank Joan for all the assistance throughout this few weeks when I struggled with my assignments. Sorry to cause you the worries. :D

Today had been an industrious day! Brought Joan to the bank, bought materials for sectional model, my car got *chik chak* by the summon camera at IPD in PJ new town * so geram!!*, collect board, went back to trim the white void areas off, went to college and lecturers went out for lunch, fetched Adelyn to WhiteBoard to fetch some laminate material, back to college, then pick up Linda and Anisha from Lapsoon and back to college, went back and cook my first meal halfway when Lily called urgently needed transport. And there I go again.. to Lapsoon and back to college. And now I bloody going One Utama.. I'm so tired using the same route 5 times today! :( huhu...

Crap! no mood to write today.. skip skip skip!

*I better get prepared or Joan will kill me!*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: