Party till 5..


Penang trip canceled.. yea..

Party till 5.. make that AM and PM..

It's been a long weekend I would say. This weekend was a totally different weekend compared to any other weekend I had. Briefly, it was packed with itineraries of all sort - Caroling at the Old Folks home, orphanages, IKANO, sinful dinners at My Elephant and Fireman, breakfast at Raju's (crazy fried chicken is RM 5/pc and roti telur is RM 2.40/pc), late supper at Jinjang BKT, loosen myself in Poppy Garden till 3 a.m, and attended Kristie's teaparty in Damansara Perdana. Nevertheless, I spent extraordinary time with my close friends and churchmates and gotta to know them better and got closer.

I must highlight that I was really pissed but sympathetic at the same time when I was at the Old Folk's home in Cheras. The living room is facing a cemetery! What an eyesore.. what a view?! - esp for an old man/woman to view such a sight. *sigh* The kids were really nice and fun to play with.

It's running pretty late and my mind's getting a lil cranky. Many things happened - sweet or sour and a combination of both, but I'm still contented with what happened regardless what the consequences are. I do things I want to do and not be instructed on what to do. I have a life of my own and if one doesn't like my lifestyle then go fuck yourself! I don't give a damn.

Ditching assignments had been a hobby since. Getting some sleep and do CAD before tutorials.. hopefully I could wake up! geez.. Toodles!

*readers, please yourself visible*

0 scoop(s) of icecream: