I have a plan

Bloody hell I'm blogging again..
I'm very very busy..
It's all because of procrastination...
and my insufficient concentration and motivation to work!
I'm being lazy...
Lost without inspiration and motivation...
I'm so in the mood for Christmas..
and the jolly good Holiday Season!
Not forgetting the Y.E.S!!
Blahh!! I hope I will be able to complete the work...
Patrik told me..
Promise myself to give priority to my assignments..
to honour those words...
to respect the things I promised myself...
don't hope but believe that I can!
and things will turn out good..
Gosh! I wish I have an extra pair of hands coz one aint enough!

I can't wait to see my Churchmates again!
I can't wait to go to Caroling...!
I can't wait for Christmas...!
I can't wait for Cameron...!
I can't wait for Cuti!

After all, it's just Interim Crit.. I'll chill.. zzzz

*I'm so gonna be dead Thursday! DOOMED! Anyone wanna RIP with me?*

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

I'll join ya :) heehee

GabrIel said...

cool! there's one.. anyone else opt to join our RIP parade? LOL