Updates Updates!!! Read all About it!!

HuhU.... two more months prior to Year 2 new semester!!! Aw... this Holidayz is killing me!! Wonder why we had such long holidays... All muh frens are questioning about muh long holidays... haih.. I really dunno how to answer already la!

Currently am hooked to Adibah Noor's Terlalu Istimewa.. Dex said he cried watching the video clip.. I plak trying so hard to tear while listening to it and singing it with penuh emosi in the car! hahaha.. guess cannot la! my cd player very sensitive.. and Malacca roads are painful to describe... pendek kate, the jerking juz potong steam!

That day, 2 August 2007... i damn sien and bored... so i gatal la.. go and play with my hp..

*100#.. then i saw la this Hotlink Super Savers... so i go and check it out la since it's a new thing kan... then i saw this RM2.00 for 400 sms... I'm like damn syok la.. so cheap wor!!! Without hesitation i purchase la! it's about 1.00am in the morning... hehee...

Press 1 to confirm... i beria-ria la press!! good.... send >>>>>>>>>>

So i so syok.. i check la got 400 sms or not... check check... !WAH!! 400 sms man!!!! so cool!!

SMS Balance 400 Expire on 3/08/07 at 7.00 pm.

-_________________-"""

SWEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in barely 24 hours need me to finish 400 sms ar?! aiyok.. regret!! regret!!

SOoooOoooOoooOoo.... i decided to SMS ALL my frens using hotlink/maxis line...

sms sms sms....

So to those who received my message that time at 1.00am onwards saying, "Hey, how are you??"... that's me being lame la... haha.. but to my surprise!!

LESS THAN HALF REPLIED!!!! ARGH!!!!

okla.. at least some ppl do reply.. So, i was smsing until 3am baru sleep.. padan muka.. next day when wake up.. back ache! hahahahaha

At least i sent more than 200 sms in 12 hours.. hahaha! that includes unnecessary sms like " :) " and " ok "
Lame oh.. :P

It's been a while since I caught up with my friends, be it in KL or Malacca.. miss everyone so much!! y'day juz played badminton with C.Ken, Alex and Bernard.. Had fun.. but 2 hours juz too short...

Today still have no plans... going back home later and i think i'm going to finish up Heroes Season 1. I can finish Season 8 of America's Next Top Model and Season 2 of Canada Next Top Model both in 2 days.. but Heroes took me Damn long to finish.. i also duno why...

Btw, I'll be heading up to Penang on the 23 till 26 of August... Going for a Scrabble Tournament.. Cant wait! haha It'll be FUn FuN fUN... Prior to that.. I'll be in KL on the 21st of August... So anyone free to take me out?

Signing out..


0 scoop(s) of icecream: